[lit-ideas] Re: Illegal Immigration

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:45:24 -0400

At 05:11 PM 9/14/2005, you wrote:

> [...]

Except that it true.  Their medical care rivals ours any day and is a lot
cheaper for Americans who want to treat there.

I was making fun of your slip "revivals". Nevermind.

Whether it's available to poor Indians, I don't know. But it's definitely state of the art in at
least some localities. For you to say it doesn't proves you're talking out
of your hat, spewing mythology.

I never said anything of the sort. I said "IF ONLY" to YOUR misspelling.

There's nothing factual in your statement.

Which statement?

Paul

[insert pithy quote here]
Paul Stone