[lit-ideas] Re: Illegal Immigration

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:11:26 -0400

Except that it true.  Their medical care rivals ours any day and is a lot
cheaper for Americans who want to treat there.  Whether it's available to
poor Indians, I don't know.  But it's definitely state of the art in at
least some localities.  For you to say it doesn't proves you're talking out
of your hat, spewing mythology.  There's nothing factual in your statement.

Andy Amago