[lit-ideas] Re: Illegal Immigration

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:17:47 -0500

The way I see it, there are two very good solutions to the immigration problem
here is the good old U. S. of A.   The first is to license the killiing of
illegal immigrants by U. S. citizens.  This is too big a problem for our local
police forces to handle.  We must rely on the individual citizens of these
great United States to identify and eradicate the aliens.  The other
alternative is to welcome them with open arms and thank them for doing the shit
jobs we won't do.  I'm not sure yet which option I favor.  The first is the
simplest.  But it would probably require new laws drafting every able bodied
citizen to report to the fields for the havesting of fruits and vegetables --
like in Cuba -- except, I think, they do it voluntarily there because they love
Cuba -- try to get an American to report to the fields to pick okra without a
bayonet at his back -- ha!  But still, killing a few thousand recalcitrant
Americans is better than letting desperately poor people make a living off our
needs.

Vote for the gun.

Mike Geary
Memphis