[lit-ideas] Re: Ideology vs Experience

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 16:18:39 -0400

>>The GOP leadership should resign immediately

Not a bad idea. But if we're going to clean house, we should get rid of all the trash, including murderous drunk Ted Kennedy, the lecherous Barney Frank, and all the other scumbags who ... ahem ... represent us. The Senate has an actual jail on premises, I think, and we could put the whole bipartisan rogue's gallery in it, where they could knit sweaters for our troops.

Then we have to establish several types of National Lotteries, whose proceeds will be the sole source of campaign contributions for elected national officials. The insurance and pharma groups who fund the GOP and the trial lawyers who fund the DEMs will have to find something else to do with their money. Donating money to buy air time for politicians will no longer be considered a form of free speech.

This will be followed by making any type of political corruption punishable by death. Since these Congressfolk make life and death decisions with their policies, any corruption should be treated as a form of murder. A scaffold could be constructed on the Washington Mall for just this purpose. Executed GOP and DEM Congresspeople would be left to hang in the sun while crows peck out their eyes.

And then ... oh I guess I am getting a bit worked up here...