[lit-ideas] Re: Ideology vs Experience

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:31:51 -0400

Correct.  Exactly.  What follows below is just fancy footwork instead of
looking at the reality of what *we* did.  As far as mentally ill, how
mentally stable do you classify shunting aside those who attacked us,
forgetting about them as if they never walked the earth, and invading a
country that had nothing to do with the attack, without even a thought?
Where does that rate on brain power?   And did we not know this about these
people before we invaded?  Stupid question, of course we didn't.  Brain
power anyone?