[lit-ideas] Re: I don't know.

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 07:36:30 -0400

There are warnings on boxes.  You're also in favor of pharmaceutical
companies ripping people off because it's their right.  Just a question, do
you think people should lose their driver's licenses if they're caught
driving while drunk?  What should happen to them if they maim someone while
DWI?  How is that different from producing a child with fetal alcohol
syndrome or a cocaine baby or HIV baby?

Andy Amago