[lit-ideas] Re: I am surprised eveyrbody misses the obvious

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:52:35 -0500

If not, we could broaden it to the Mickey Mouse Club (original, of course). What else are you going to do on those long, lonely nights on that ship (she asks enviously)?

Best,
Ursula

John Wager wrote:
Ursula Stange wrote:

. . . .waiting for Annette Funicello and philosophy

Don't SAY things like that when I'm supposed to be grading papers! I IMMEDIATELY take it as a challenge, and I IMMEDIATELY think that among us on this list we could come up with enough references to legitimate sources and enough contemporary B.S. to sell that title to Open Court Press.