[lit-ideas] Re: How to Draw a Crowd

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:45:23 -0500

Simon: I mean, what hope is there for you over there when the new boss manages to gather together a few hundred on a side street. You know, if it would help, we'd be happy enough to bring you back under our wing. I suppose we might let a couple of you vote since that seems to mean so much.

I'll send a strident letter to my Senator. We'll see if that gets 'em to hurry up and surrender to the UK.

The deal is: we won't drink your tea if you don't serve us your food. Another caveat: only NYC subway riders have enough practice to deal with a British soccer riot; so limit riots to New Yorkers as it might confuse the other Yanks, but then again, almost anything does. Take the scone ... please.

First we'll surrender to the UK and then to Brazil ... copasetic?

Gotta dash,
Surrenderman