[lit-ideas] Re: Honor? Charles Taylor anyone?

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:26:35 -0700

Phil,

John and I have a history of misunderstanding and annoying each other; so
when I read his original note I had no plans to join the discussion.
However, later in conversation with my wife I mentioned Charles Taylor and
she said she had heard of him and thought I might enjoy reading his book.
Then, after reading the review Eric posted, I ordered the book.  However, I
am still feeling doubtful about the advisability of my joining the
discussion; so don't hold up the start of your project for me.

Lawrence