[lit-ideas] Re: Hmmm... all hype?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:59:38 EST

Dust bunnies???  Try .... dust .... elephants....

*But*....does the SCOOBA vacuum as well as mop?  See -- that's a  critical
combination.

Julie Krueger
hating housework and never having time

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Hmmm... all hype?
Date: 2/12/2007 2:50:51 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_john.wager1@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:john.wager1@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxxx (mailto:JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx)  wrote:
Some of us don't vacuum household dust as much as we do cat/dog hair
shedded, detritus from a woodstove, spilled bags of freetos, large liquid
spills --
okay, I'm clearly moving into the shop-vac arena.  Wonder when  an automatic
one of *those* will appear.  Until then, I wouldn't trade my  shop-vac for any
other appliance in the house.

Have no  fear! SCOOBA is here!

_http://www.hammacher.com/publish/72736.asp_
(http://www.hammacher.com/publish/72736.asp)

It's  like ROOMBA, only for washing floors--It sucks up the liquid when done.

I  have been tempted by the vacuum Roomba, but I'm not sure how it would take
to  our sofa and chairs--they are up off the floor just about as high as the
top of  the unit, and I can see them getting stuck under the chair or sofa.
If  they couldn't get under them, it would be pretty pointless to buy
one--that's  where the dust bunnies live!

"Never attribute to malice that which can be

explained by incompetence and ignorance."

John Wager                _john.wager1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:john.wager1@xxxxxxxxxxx)

                                   Lisle, IL, USA