[lit-ideas] Re: Helm's World

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 19:53:28 +0100

>We moved to Dartmoor last year. Not exactly on the moor,
>but inside the National Park and within view of at least four Tors -
>depending on the weather. A small village called Walkhampton.

Ah.   (You may not see the Tors tomorrow!, the weather forecast's bad.)
It sounds lovely.

>And yes I was joking about religion in the principalities

But there is more Religion here, simply, not nearly as much more than
there was.  (When I lived in villages I'd have been playing for the Church; my
father was head of church in Wales schools.)

Church, the pub; what villages are all about

Judy Evans, Cardiff