[lit-ideas] Re: Helm's World

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 17:53:02 -0400

Who's even trying to raise anybody's standards, including our own standards
that are sinking fast.  The third world should clean up after itself, and
we should follow their example?  So if we have any garbage (air pollution,
whatever), we can just throw it on the street, and a poorer neighbor will
clean his street up, and we can learn how to by watching him, then we can
clean up ours too.  I can't believe how warped this is.  What am I not
getting?