[lit-ideas] Re: Heil Heidegger?

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:10:15 -0330

And on top of that, there ain't no ethics in *Sein und Zeit*. Commit it thus to
the flames for wise men and women know well the fools transcendental
philosophers make of them. Get thee to a pub, Martin!

Regarding Hannah:

1) If anyone can shed some light on her notion of "politics," I'd be much
obliged. (We'll save the conept of "action," along with the putative importance
of "sensus communis" for moral and political justification for the new year.)

Hoping Robert will soon find some worthy reading material,

Walter O.
MUN