[lit-ideas] Re: Health insurance -- Judy, Erin?

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:04:14 -0500

I don't know anything about health care here, really, except for the fact that
it's free and that on more than one occasion I've waited a really long time in
the emergency room.  I also know that prescriptions aren't free, but they are
for me because my school policy covers it, along with 80% of my dental bill. I
tend to just cross my fingers and hope I don't get sick.  But the article you
posted strikes me as disturbing.

Erin

Quoting JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx:

--