[lit-ideas] Re: Guess - Answer

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 18:36:03 -0700 (PDT)

Not while they're hurting.  Then they lash out.  It's like caring about
somebody while you have stomach ache or a crushed foot or something.  If and
when they come through the other side, then yes, it's like somebody who had a
stomach ache or crushed foot can appreciate someone else's stomach ache or
crushed foot.

Andy

From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx