[lit-ideas] Re: Guess - Answer

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:30:14 -0700 (PDT)

For a middle class.  Poor (proletariat) overthrowing rich (bourgeoisie) equals
middle.  Then there's the ultra rich, not sure where they fit in.  They're
invisible.  We don't really have a bourgeoisie.  Mostly we have professionals
and managers.  But then we don't really have proletariat either.  Just lumpen
masses, which is 97% of the population.  Pretty level playing field in that
sense.