[lit-ideas] Re: Golden Globes

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:29:59 -0500

In the ol morning light things look different.  I guess your comments say
I'm critical.  People don't like to be disagreed with.  Poor Clint doesn't
like to be criticized.  What a name, Clint.  Did you ever hear a more
stupid name?  Anyway, I didn't mean to get anybody's goat.  Sorry, Eric.
Also, I don't necessarily like fantasy in movies, mostly I don't like
fantasy.  A good movie can be realistic or fantasy, it doesn't matter.  I
like Phil's comments on High Plains Drifter and GB&U.  Those were good
movies.  Maybe we all could watch it and comment on it.

We saw Kate & Leopold on Saturday.  It had potential but Hollywood ruined
it.  It was actually  pretty awful, not even funny.  We saw Into the Woods
on Sunday, the actual Broadway play filmed on stage.  It was okay.  It
dissed older people and I didn't like the music.  Bernadette Peters was
good but the play overall was not worth it.  I really didn't like it.