[lit-ideas] Re: Golden Globes

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 00:50:04 -0500

Count me out.  I hated that movie.  As I remember, they just used each other.
She didn't want to leave her husband or she would have.  They have sex and then
she finds out he has a temper.  Like, oops.  In that way I thought the whole
thing was realistic, not fantasy.  Maybe that's why I didn't like it.  I can
get pulled into a good movie pretty easily.  That movie didn't do it for me at
all.

Date:1/16/06 11:29:27 PM Central Standard Time
From:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

I don't do cryptic.  Spit it out.  What's your point?