[lit-ideas] Re: Geary's Pistorius

  • From: Paul Stone <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:18:51 -0400

You got me thinking, since Joan Rivers was mentioned, naturally I
began to imagine Cruella De Vil from Cent un Dalmations.

How old was she? Can a fictional character have an age? Can an
ANIMATED fictional character have an age? Maybe, but can they be said
to have had all the other ages, too? Without a biography?

wasting time