[lit-ideas] Geary's Pistorius

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 22:17:09 EDT

"Pistorius," Geary writes, "is a philosopher's philosopher. By that, as my
father said, we mean, a figure that 'meta-in-doctrinates'. His Latin is
fluent.  He was born on the banks of the Rhine, and his mother was Pistoria.
His first  writings were not philosphical. He drew a lot, and attended the
gymnasium, where  he was raped at an early age. He read Cant, in the
vernacular, and proposed an  anti-critique of the practical reason, that it
still
sells in the part of  Bavaria he is from. He married late in life, to a Scots
woman, a widow with  seven children, and they settled in Transylvania."
>>wiki: //j.m.atlas/pistorius-entry-pdf.wikipedia-latest-update from
Geary's_Encyclopaedia_.
`Take some more tea,' the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.
`I've had nothing yet,' Alice replied in an offended tone, `so I can't take
 more.'
`You mean you can't take LESS,' said the Hatter: `it's very easy to take
MORE  than nothing.'
JLS
fingertips.