[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Wild Life

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 23:48:52 -0700

baby elephants in the water!

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 11:02 PM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Wild Life

OK, Andreas, you've redeemed yourself for the next two years. That wildlife cam is second in Neat-O only to Erin's turn-on, the incomparable Strindberg & Helium website. I'm so addicted to the unpredicted that I'll turn on the Seattle Traffic cams and watch for accidents, plus get a gander at the city I love. I'm most amused by the bird riding on the back of the warthog while it cavorts with another. Bravo and thanks.

Mike Geary
addicted to addiction

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>