[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Robert Spencer Will Not Be Silenced

  • From: "Lawrence Helm"<lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 00:10:01 +0000

Me too.  There are way too many leftists siding with our enemies.  Horowitz
exposes the Leftists supporting the Jihadists and he is, big surprise,
castigated for this by the Left.  He is opposed to our enemies and so, big
surprised, criticized by the Left.  Not "fair and balanced, you say?  Would you
have him give equal time to our enemies?  Well, of course you would.  You, who
think the enemies we captured ought not to be declared "enemy combatants."  I
too am sick at heart for our country.  How can it survive when it has so many
enemies . . . inside of it?  I still await anyone from Lit-Ideas expressing
outrage over ""The author of the legal threats [against Spencer] is apparently
also the general counsel for the Democratic National Committee."  Judy waxes
outrageous over her quibbles but has nothing to say about this.   Is that sad
or what?  Who cares whether its a real fatwa (whatever that is) or merely a
death threat?  But is the "general counsel for the Democratic National
Committee" really issuing threats against Spencer?  Now that would be an
interesting research project for our quibble ferret -- in my opinion.

Lawrence

From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, Aug-9-2007 4:15 PM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Robert Spencer Will Not Be Silenced
 Ah, David Horowitz!  Why didn't you say so?  Everyone knows David Horowitz to
be fair and balanced.

Mike Geary
Memphis

PS:  Today all the detainees at Guantanamo have been declared "enemy
combatants".  These are truly evil times.  I am sick at heart for our country.