[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Re: Disbelief

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:05:01 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I meant to add that it sounded to me like the editor's war genes were
expressing themselves.  Over and over Hitler was the Man, the Man.  Given our
inability to stay out of war, no wonder I suppose.  What's the difference
between military and barbaric?

http://www.time.com/time/subscriber/personoftheyear/archive/stories/1938.html