[lit-ideas] Fw: Big Fish

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lit-Ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 09:49:59 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I wrote:
Could it have been faked?

I write:
I wasn't in any way demeaning the seriousness of what happened to Berg or the
implications to the U.S. of the video.  Another possibility occurs to me: could
the U.S. have faked it to drag the Iranian image down in the world.  Can't
imagine they would set up Berg, but they could have exploited something that
was already in the works.   The movie Matchstick Men again comes to mind.

Andy