[lit-ideas] Re: Future Chos

Except that Lawrence said we teach pacifism instead of jumping them and
knocking them flat.  He's suggesting, perhaps, that instead of SAT's we measure
the length of people's arms and the size of their knuckles.  It seems to me,
Lawrence, that your curriculum is exactly the one we've been using on the world
stage, and here we are.  We'll be well prepared, maybe, for the next school
shooting, but in every other aspect of life people just won't want to to talk
to us.  And we'll be like, fine, see if we care, pow!