[lit-ideas] Re: Future Chos

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 00:33:28 -0400 (EDT)

We teach pacifism in our colleges?  Is that like Introduction to Pacifism, Pacifism 101, Pacifism 102, World Pacifism I, World Pacifism II, 19th Century Pacifism I and II, 20th Century Pacifism I and II, Pacifism in Women's Literture, Seminar in Pacifism, and Pacifism Independent Study.  Now that we have a curriculum, we need reading lists.  Let's see, Machiavelli and Pacifism...  Dream on, Lawrence, that Pacifism would be taught in the colleges.  Ever wonder that the kids might have been paralyzed with bewilderment and terror instead of some concept called Pacifism?  What would a major in jumping people and knocking them flat look like?   Introduction to Jumping People and Knocking Them Flat, Jumping People and Knocking Them Flat I, Jumping People and Knocking Them Flat II, World Jumping People and Knocking Them Flat I and II, 19th CenturyJumping People and Knocking Them Flat I and II, 20th Century Jumping People and Knocking Them Flat I and II, Seminar in Jumping People and Knocking Them Flat and Jumping People and Knocking Them Flat Independent Study.  For the reading  list, we'll start with The Godfather, move to The Godfather II ...