[lit-ideas] Re: Future Chos

Sounds like I hit a nerve.  So, Lawrence, were you being ironic?

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence Helm
Sent: Apr 21, 2007 1:15 AM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Future Chos

No, no, Mike.  I was testing something I've wondered about for a long time: I wondered whether Irene is an Earthling or from . . . someplace else.

I'm not going to turn you in Irene -- nothing like that -- I'm not really a racist, even about extraterrestrials.  Just answer one question for me: what is it with all your anal probes?

Lawrence

From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, Apr-20-2007 5:17 PM
AA:
>>Taught in all the classes where and by whom?  Can you supply any specifics at all?  If it's all, everywhere, surely some examples would be fairly easy to come by?  And who is instructing whom to blame Bush and the Neocons?<<

Relax, Irene, even Lawrence can be ironic.

Mike Geary
Memphis