[lit-ideas] Re: From Time Magazine

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:23:32 -0400

Eric, what do you think about the other article, that we're flat broke and
borrowing our brains out from places like China?  In debt up to our
eyeballs I think it said.  On top of which he's cutting more taxes on the
ultra rich and decreasing benefits for the middle class.  I'm just
wondering about your opinion since you think he's not really in charge over
there.  I guess what's to think.  He's too busy vacationing, so how could
he be responsible?

Andy