[lit-ideas] Re: Friday Poem

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 14:02:28 -0700

p.s.  Does anyone think that, "The Poet Also Rises" is a better title?

As is usual, I spent a good long time with the poem, allowing it to change, helping it across the road and all that, and what happens? The minute I press "send," doubts comes up, one of which was whether a more playful title might be good.

Nothing for it but to get to work on something else. Now where did I bury that "to-do" list?

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon