[lit-ideas] Re: Five Years Ago

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 00:07:36 -0400

>>Robert Paul
no longer microwaving his mail

The way you responded to my suggestion was impressive: your quick consult with the biologist (?) or bacteriologist (?) and your equally rapid reply to the List. You have a cool head in a crisis. Too bad the idea had no legs; my patent for the mailbox-microwave sits in a particularly neglected part of my throwaway file, under the leopard's skull, between a pile of Lou Andreas Salome T-shirts and my rough sketch for the Broadway musical version of _Nightwood_.