[lit-ideas] Re: Faith

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:59:24 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/2005 5:52:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
cabrian@xxxxxxxxx writes (in regard to this from Eric's post):
>  Point being that having a lot of fundamentalists doesn't mean anything
>  more than having a lot of flat-earthers...

"In the span of a few scant hours you've managed to sally forth two of  =20=

the most hackneyed clich=E9s of modern rhetoric: Nazism (usually  =20
Hitler) and flat-earthers.  Thanks"

Brian...please.  Come, visit Missouri.  My area.

You should have been at one of my afternoon meetings...today.  This  year.
This century.  People are pretty vocal here.  If you are,  as you say, an
'Orthodox Christian' (still not sure what you mean by that, btw),  you might be
bit dismayed as to how orthodoxy is treated/spoken of...

Best,
Marlena in Missouri