[lit-ideas] Re: Faith

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 15:50:53 EDT

I'm actually encouraged, Marlena, by this spate of posts, into thinking  that
the "Dare Not To Think" is more regionally isolated than I had previously
imagined.   May it be so.

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Faith  Date:
5/16/05 1:56:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _Eternitytime1@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 5/16/2005 8:01:37 AM  Central Daylight Time,
cabrian@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I  remain  optimistic
as well.

Dear Julie,
I think Brian needs  to come visit Missouri and see what the *real*
evangelical and  fundamentalist viewpoint of Christian apologetics and
scholarship  is.
What do you think?

Living in the 'Different is Dead and you  dare not question' world and
believing more than believers and  disbeliever more than the disbelievers and

holding the tension of the  opposites so that others can walk on the
tightrope  all
the while  digging deep into that unexamined life so that it will be worth
living  and doing my inside work so that the world will be a better place,
Marlena in  Missouri