[lit-ideas] Re: Faith

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:55:58 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/2005 8:01:37 AM Central Daylight Time,
cabrian@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I  remain optimistic
as well.

Dear Julie,
I think Brian needs to come visit Missouri and see what the *real*
evangelical and fundamentalist viewpoint of Christian apologetics and
scholarship is.
What do you think?

Living in the 'Different is Dead and you dare not question' world and
believing more than believers and disbeliever more than the disbelievers and
holding the tension of the opposites so that others can walk on the tightrope
all
the while digging deep into that unexamined life so that it will be worth
living and doing my inside work so that the world will be a better place,
Marlena in Missouri