[lit-ideas] Re: FW: views

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 02:11:39 EST

My daughter, 12, has this ...... way...... with animals.  She makes  them be
nice to each other.  I never believed they could co-exist and  survive.  She
convinced, begged, cajoled, etc. and I finally gave in to ONE  mouse (which I
promised her would be a real problem with the cats), with the  understanding
that she would not throw a fit when there was carnage.  A  friend gave her a
second (female, yeah right) mouse for her birthday and now  there are .....14.
We have them gender-separated so this will not happen  again.  A couple of our
cats routinely sit on top of one of the mouse cages  in her room.  She says
it's Kitty TV.  Don't ask me.  The cat  could easily get the cage open if it
really wanted to.  I have told her I  absolutely draw the line at snakes or
other
reptiles.  I've also told her  that people actually pay money for ferrets to
destroy rodents.  Her  particular ferrets don't seem to have the desire.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: FW: views  Date:
1/26/06 7:48:32 PM Central Standard Time  From: _pas@xxxxxxxxx
(mailto:pas@xxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent
on:
At 08:29 PM 1/26/2006, you wrote:

How aboutt  8 cats, 2 ferrets, 14 mice and a sheltie?

how do you  have 8 cats and 14 mice? Are your cats deficient in some way?