[lit-ideas] FW: Re: The Soldiier as Sacrificial Victim

I wonder how many people would be so in favor of war if they themselves had
to go out and have their butts shot off instead of, as K says, sending
somebody out to do it for them and die for them?  I didn't see Bush
grabbing a gun and dodging a few bullets.  Phil, next stop Iraq?