[lit-ideas] FW: Re: Shari'a Under Constitutional Law?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:13:09 -0400

"... propelled it forward ..."   It being Islamism.  I didn't use a frown-y
face, so just thought I'd clear that up.  While I'm at it,

Pipes further writes, " Their universal ambitions certainly can be stopped,"

Certainly be stopped?  Really.  How does he propose to do that?    He
continues, "Only when Americans realize that the Islamists intend to replace
the U.S. Constitution with Shari'a will they enter the fourth and final era of
this war."  Americans are so clueless they don't even know who Shari'a is.  :(

Andy Amago

M.A. Camp, Esq.