[lit-ideas] Re: FW: FW: WTO and Immigration

  • From: "Irene" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 20:59:50 -0500

The reason I asked about Jewish as a language is because when I was student
teaching, my supervising teacher, Mrs.Feldman (who was a terrible
supervising teacher) used to say that French people speak French, English
people speak English, Spanish speak Spanish, so Jewish people should speak
Jewish.  It always was kind of in the back of my mind.  That's why I asked.

Irene