[lit-ideas] Re: Evernote ?

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 18:52:52 -0500

I do a lot of copy & pasting from a couple of FB forums into Evernote when
I want to remember references, and then go back and clean up and narrow my
notes later.  Every time I paste a FB comment into Evernote, it indents the
paragraph.  If I do this with a few comments in a row, pretty soon the
paste is narrowed to 3 or 4 characters per line, rendering it illegible.
 I've messed around and messed around with Evernote, and can't find any way
to remove the indentations...it should be really obvious, and probably is,
but somehow it's totally eluding me.

Julie Krueger