[lit-ideas] Re: Euthyphro & Habermas

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 22:52:10 -0800

On Dec 16, 2006, at 10:17 PM, Mike Geary wrote:

I am very, very glad to see that Robert Paul is alive and well and with electricity.

Oi!

I'm here too.

Without 'tricity and you for twenty hours we was.

Forced to go to the art museum and thus to not grade papers.

Had to go without home-made morning coffee.

Had to pick up after all the Douglas Firs; careless bastards they are, flinging their alms everywhere.

Bloomin' nuisance it was.

So now I'm off, crabbing.

On the freezing seas.

Who's Habermas and what's his view on the weather?

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon