[lit-ideas] Re: Euthyphro

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:48:43 -0330

Erin or Phil, could you help RP out? Habermas in a nutshell? My paper is still
going nowhere and the deadline date for submission looms ominously close. I
might have to skip Christmas. I'm so perturbed I got a Norwegian foot-massager
to relax my nerves. Works great but my wife doesn't approve of her.

Cheers, Walter