[lit-ideas] Re: Essay on New Orleans

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:04:45 EDT

On my TV a crisp and fresh, cool, hydrated, and fed Bush is hugging and
gingerly kissing residents in a destroyed neighborhood in Mississippi.   Great
photo-op.

Julie Krueger
too sick to eat

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Essay on New
Orleans  Date: 9/2/05 12:01:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Everyone must watch TV today. You must see the  video broadcasts from New
Orleans.

This morning, NBC journalists at the  Superdome said "There is no authority
here. No one.
Nobody from FEMA, the  state, the government. Nobody."

The government's best response so far:  Shoot to kill.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com