[lit-ideas] Re: Eric's hypocritcal wars

> "If we held that people had to live according to what they say, 'Andy'
> would have been sent packing."

ck: The more sustained incongruencies in one's personal life, the more
hypocrisy and neurosis. I disapproved of Iremago's lengthy ruse and its
reveal, and so I chose to block all messages from that dual sender, despite
getting two for one--a bad deal in that case.

 Doing what's right, according to your own ethos, doesn't depend on an act
of Congress or listserv. Of course, folks here may have decided to block my
posts, on their own grounds, ages ago. Hmmm. It is rather quiet around
here....
Carol