[lit-ideas] Re: Eric's Winter

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:00:54 -0500

It's (obviously) the Metropolitan Museum of Art shot from 83rd and Fifth Avenue. It was open! But I wanted to get some shots of Central Park rather than gawking at Rauschenberg's stuff. The Park was crowded with cross-country skiers who tended to monopolize the open paths.

I have a few other shots that might be worth looking at, so if anyone has a fast connection and has no problem posting images to the blog, let me know and I'll send to you directly.