[lit-ideas] Re: Eric's Winter

  • From: "JUDITH EVANS" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:59:17 -0000

You use a program that sends the post to your blog.
        Date: 2/14/06 4:01:45 P.M. Central Standard Time
        From: teme17@xxxxxxxxx
        To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Sent on:

  --- Andreas Ramos <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  > Dude, you're so behind the curve. Yes, one can email
  > to a blog. You can even blog to your
  > blog from your PDA. I can use my cell phone to take
  > a pix and then post it to my blog, all
  > while I'm still standing there on the street in a
  > snowdrift.
  Yes, I know. I'm cool. Really, I am.

  Seriously, I have to say that I didn't quite get the
  whole blog thing, until a colleague helpfully
  explained that it is what the web was supposed to be
  until we started adding all the useless eye candy.

  As for pictures and snow, The Bear recently visited
  Helsinki, check pics
  Story at

  The Bear lives in a five floor apartment in Brooklyn
  but travels a lot, to grand canyon for example

  Helsinki, Finland

  Do You Yahoo!?

  Checked by AVG Free Edition.