[lit-ideas] Re: Eric's Winter

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:41:34 -0800

That's true of us here in Southern California as well.  I hear that
California way up north where Andreas lives gets way down into the 40s from
time to time, but I don't know whether that's true.  Our high in San Jacinto
is 72 degrees today, but tomorrow will be coat weather: 57 degrees and some
morning drizzle.

Lawrence

  _____