[lit-ideas] Re: Emotion and Politics

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:50:35 -0500

Are you saying Iron Maiden coined the phrase for the first time?  (Somehow
I got through life never having heard Iron Maiden.)  I meant it as more run
fer the hills.  Why in the world would you think emotions and politics is
silly?  Humans don't know the meaning of the word rational.  Now it's
proven with imaging equipment, and you think it's silly?  Scary,
definitely, and sad, that our big brains are so worthless and even
counterproductive.  But silly sounds like denial.