[lit-ideas] Re: Emotion and Politics

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:16:04 -0500

Just proves that war, especially an offensive war, is an emotional act, not
a rational one.  I think most human decisions are emotional.  Humans use
their rational brains mostly for doing things like inventing, creating.
Everything else is in the emotional, animal brain.  I always thought if we
did away with love, and just liked instead, the world would be a lot better
off.