[lit-ideas] Re: Duffy's Joy

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 13:39:45 -0500

"If I hear anymore about that warbling washed-up Welsh Winehouse, or her almost
namesake vampire-vendetta virginal vixen, I might just - yes, I _might_ - post
something more in that thread on which is the least political of the arts. Get
it?"

Sir, you are totally out of order.  Duffy is a precious love.  Really.  You are
just jealous because she is so cute and you sir, well, to be charitable, only
half as cute.  Perhaps a drink to go with Mozart to ease your pain?

Veronica

        If I hear anymore about that warbling washed-up Welsh Winehouse, or her
almost namesake vampire-vendetta virginal vixen, I might just - yes, I _might_
- post something more in that thread on which is the least political of the
arts. Get it?

        Donal
        Had written something in reply to Eric before Christmas
        But pfff...it just disappeared
        Using Mozart to restrain myself
        Salop