[lit-ideas] Re: Duffy's Joy

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 19:40:18 -0500

My apologies to Donal.

Veronica
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lawrence Helm
  To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 4:26 PM
  Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Duffy's Joy

  Veronica,

  If Donal was insulting my photos and occasional comments, he was too subtle
by far -- at least for me.  Duffy is male.  Ginger and Sage are female; so what
would the Welsh Winehouse pertain to?  And what vampire is given the name
Duffy?

  I puzzled briefly over this note, but took my cue from the postscript and
assumed it had something to do with Eric's comments on "the least political of
the arts" discussion.

  Try as I may, I cannot see Duffy being insulted in anything Donal has written.

  Lawrence