[lit-ideas] Re: Don't Stand So Close to Me

  • From: "John McCreery" <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:15:52 +0900

Mike Geary writes,

"It seems to me that where and with whom a woman seeks her pleasure is her
business, not yours.  If she prefers older men or younger men or mean men or
black men or red men or even white men, or rich men or cowboys or gay
cowboys, then that's her business."

Reminds me of the old joke about three women discussing their husbands'
performance.

A. says, "My husband's a salesman. He's so smooth."
B. says, "My husband's a truck driver. We like it rough."
C. says, "My husband works for Microsoft. He sits on the edge of the bed and
tells me how great it's going to be real soon now."

John